Monday 17 October 2011

i have died and woken up in shoe heaven_ALDO GOES AFRICAN

ATTENTION WEDGEAHOLICS i have died and gone to fashion heaven.....i now sadly have fallen into a depresion due to my lack of ALDO AFRICAN wedges in my life... but its okay i  will be fine....

There’s been a major buzz around the Julian Louie for ALDO collection and it was officially launched a while back but i just had to let you guys know..for all those that are a bit delayed.... You bet it’s coming soon to an ALDO near you and online. The collection features tribal inspired wedges in Cotton ikat and Patchwork suede. these are not for the weak at fashion heart....


ok obviously these look just compliments the whole tribal aztec vibe....and also ties together a few trends ive been keeping my eyes on....how to rock the look:




these are just a few great items that will complete your look just pair em with your ALDO AFro print wedges and you are good to gO!!


Simplicity...at its best...

match your ALDO afro wedge with a  great tank and printed turbine for a great saturday shopping look.

Peeptoe ankle boot with elastic detail  for easy slip on and off!


For a more edgier club look pair you ALDO tribal wedge with a tribal print tee and a black pencil skirt..


keep an eye out for this campaign at your nearest ALDO...this range is available in ALDO  VA WATERFRONT

............ so after i saw these in magazines i decided to do some research of my own....I walked in and my eyes met the most beautiful and colorful African print wedge shoes in the store. I immediately fell in love, it was breath taking to see that the African print is becoming more mainstream that ever before. I was taken aback not because I was shocked to see an African print in a store like ALDO but rather a feeling of pride that I lived in the continent where this architectural beauty of a shoe was derived from. I love these shoes and I would buy them for a reasonable $90 but I can guarantee hundreds of girls are going to have this shoes by next month however they are still absolutely GORGEOUS. 

1 comment: